This Belbin’S Team Roles Training Course in Timor-Leste
is also available in Dili, Maliana, Suai, Likisa, Aileu, Lospalos, Maubara, Baukau, Venilale, Ainaro.
About This Belbin’S Team Roles Training Course in Timor-Leste
Belbin’S Team Roles Course in Timor-Leste
When it comes to teamwork, each member has roles assigned to them. As much as we would like to assume that every team members know their obligations, it is also likely that members could fall short and not deliver. Read on how Dr. Belbin’s 9 Team Roles help to make sure that all areas are covered and well played by your team.
Who Should Attend This Belbin’S Team Roles Course in Timor-Leste Workshop
This Belbin’S Team Roles Course in Timor-Leste workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Being A Great Team Player.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Belbin’S Team Roles Training Program in Timor-Leste
The ideal group size for this Belbin’S Team Roles course in Timor-Leste is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Belbin’S Team Roles Skills Course in Timor-Leste
The duration of this Belbin’S Team Roles workshop Course in Timor-Leste is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Belbin’S Team Roles Course in Timor-Leste Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Belbin’S Team Roles course in Timor-Leste
1. Being able to identify the roles of the team members with Belbin’s 9 team roles.
2. Identifying the category that each team member falls under.
3. Enhance the overall performance of the team.
4. Fill in any sort of gap or vacancy that may exist within the team.
5. Achieve assurance that every team has the accurate set of skills needed to perform ideally.
6. Ability to identify any member that exhibit similar roles and responsibilities.
Belbin’S Team Roles Course in Timor-Leste Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Belbin’S Team Roles course in Timor-Leste
1.Understanding the 9 roles that Belbin derived which are necessary for establishing an efficient team.
2.Being able to categorize each team member under each of the 9 roles.
3.Developing an ideal and effective team.
4.Determing how to fill in the gaps within the team.
Course Content For This Belbin’S Team Roles Training Course in Timor-Leste
Below is the list of course content of our Belbin’S Team Roles training course in Timor-Leste
1. Tools to identify the 9 roles within the team.
2. Ways of categorizing the team member and their roles.
3. Deriving ways of eliminating duplicity.
4. How to develop more ideal and balanced teams.
5 .Understand each role within the team better.
Belbin’S Team Roles Course in Timor-Leste Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Belbin’S Team Roles course in Timor-Leste
Belbin’S Team Roles Course in Timor-Leste Learner’s Guide
Belbin’S Team Roles Course in Timor-Leste Handouts
Belbin’S Team Roles Course in Timor-Leste PPT Slides Used During Course
Belbin’S Team Roles Course in Timor-Leste Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Course Fees For Belbin’S Team Roles Training Course in Timor-Leste
There are 3 pricing options available for this Belbin’S Team Roles Course in Timor-Leste. Course participants not in Timor-Leste may choose to sign up for our online Being A Great Team Player training course in Timor-Leste.
- USD 259.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 419.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 569.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Belbin’S Team Roles Training Course in Timor-Leste Schedule
Contact us for the latest Belbin’S Team Roles course in Timor-Leste schedules:
Download Belbin’S Team Roles Course in Timor-Leste Brochure
Request for this Belbin’S Team Roles course in Timor-Leste brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Email: [email protected]
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.