This Employee Termination Processes Training Course in Timor-Leste
is also available in Dili, Maliana, Suai, Likisa, Aileu, Lospalos, Maubara, Baukau, Venilale, Ainaro.
About This Employee Termination Processes Training Course in Timor-Leste
Employee Termination Processes Course in Timor-Leste
The need for a defined termination process is often underestimated in a company. No matter what the reasons are for terminating an employee, a responsible employer upholds the company’s due process. Doing so is a healthy practice towards letting employees go, avoiding backlashes and parting with mutual consent from both parties.
Who Should Attend This Employee Termination Processes Course in Timor-Leste Workshop
This Employee Termination Processes Course in Timor-Leste workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Employee Termination Processes Course in Timor-Leste.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Employee Termination Processes Training Program in Timor-Leste
The ideal group size for this Employee Termination Processes course in Timor-Leste is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Employee Termination Processes Skills Course in Timor-Leste
The duration of this Employee Termination Processes Course in Timor-Leste workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute Timor-Leste will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Employee Termination Processes Course in Timor-Leste Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Employee Termination Processes course in Timor-Leste
- Learn why employee termination is important to develop an organization
- Gain confidence that using an effective termination processes can help the company
- Be motivated to pursue termination of poor employees by knowing its advantages
- Prevent poor employee performance in a company through an objective termination process
- Create a company culture of trust, loyalty and peace by weeding out insubordination
- Be able to compare effectively serving employees and those who provide poor service
- Be exposed to the various cases of termination processes on other companies and learn how to deal with extreme cases
- Know how to conduct a termination meeting and what to prepare for
- Master effective communication during the termination meeting with an employee
- Be sensitive in doing what should be done and what to avoid in a termination meeting
- Have a thorough understanding of exit interviews, its process and benefits
- Understand the need to help former employees by pointing out how they can further improve
Employee Termination Processes Course in Timor-Leste Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Employee Termination Processes course in Timor-Leste
- Analyze why employee termination is important and how it builds an organization
- Present an effective termination processes and how it can be used to strengthen corporate unity and effectivity
- Explain why employees must be terminated and specific issues that merits it
- Interpreting an employee’s quality of performance and knowing when to cut your losses
- Showcase cases where an employee displayed clear insubordination and explain why it is necessary to terminate them
- Differentiate between an isolated incident or if an employee has been constantly producing poor customer service
- Enumerate cases where employees were terminated due to drastic circumstances and how to avoid such cases
- Model how to conduct a termination meeting with the different kinds of employees up for termination
- Explain how to communicate effectively during the termination meeting
- List the do’s and don’ts when conducting a termination meeting
- Illustrate the different ways of conducting an exit interview and its benefits
- Showcase an effective termination meeting and how to help terminated employees by giving proper feedback
Course Content For This Employee Termination Processes Training Course in Timor-Leste
Below is the list of course content of our Employee Termination Processes training course in Timor-Leste
- What is employee termination and the role it has in an organization
- Why is it important to understand employee termination processes
- Learning why employees must be terminated and their specific issues
- Observing the quality of performances of employees and objectivity of the termination
- Terminating employees with offenses and insubordinate acts
- Listening to what the customers complain and how to deal with employees with blatant disregard to service
- Analyze case studies of termination on various companies
- Conducting the termination meeting and what to prepare
- How to effectively communicate and connect during the termination process
- The things to do, say and point out on the termination meeting
- Conducting Exit interviews and how it is beneficial to the company
- Helping employees grow even after their tenure in the company
Employee Termination Processes Course in Timor-Leste Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Employee Termination Processes course
Employee Termination Processes Course in Timor-Leste Learner’s Guide
Employee Termination Processes Course in Timor-Leste Handouts
Employee Termination Processes Course in Timor-Leste PPT Slides Used During Course
Employee Termination Processes Course in Timor-Leste Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Course Fees For Employee Termination Processes Training Course In Timor-Leste
There are 3 pricing options available for this Employee Termination Processes training course in Timor-Leste. Course participants not in Timor-Leste may choose to sign up for our online Employee Termination Processes training course in Timor-Leste.
- USD 259.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 419.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 569.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Course Discounts, Fundings & Subsidies
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Employee Termination Processes training course in Timor-Leste
Upcoming Employee Termination Processes Training Course in Timor-Leste Schedule
Contact us for the latest Employee Termination Processes course schedules:
Download Employee Termination Processes Course in Timor-Leste Brochure
Request for this Employee Termination Processes course in Timor-Leste brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Email: [email protected]
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.