This Learning To Lead Training Course in Timor-Leste
is also available in Dili, Maliana, Suai, Likisa, Aileu, Lospalos, Maubara, Baukau, Venilale, Ainaro.
About This Learning To Lead Training Course in Timor-Leste
Learning To Lead Course in Timor-Leste
Becoming a leader is not an overnight quest. Though some seemed to be born for the role, some aspirants can learn to be one through a continuous process of acquiring skills and enhancing attributes. Learning to lead people is an experience that will enhance one’s personal and professional development.
Who Should Attend This Learning To Lead Course in Timor-Leste Workshop
This Learning To Lead Course in Timor-Leste workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Learning To Lead.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Learning To Lead Training Program in Timor-Leste
The ideal group size for this Learning To Lead course in Timor-Leste is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Learning To Lead Skills Course in Timor-Leste
The duration of this Learning To Lead Course in Timor-Leste workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute in Timor-Leste will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Learning To Lead Course in Timor-Leste Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Learning To Lead course in Timor-Leste
- Learn to inspire other people and motivate them to perform better
- Boosts the level of confidence
- Creates vision and sets direction for success
- Improves the work value and competence of employees
- Enhances the interpersonal skills of participants
- Enhances the chances of career progression and timely promotion
Learning To Lead Course in Timor-Leste Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Learning To Lead course in Timor-Leste
- Understand the technique of ‘learning to lead’
- Develops clear insight into the strengths and weaknesses of a leader
- Identify the attributes of transition from an individual contributor to an impactful leader
- Understand the process of learning to lead in detail
- Understand the different leadership styles
- Identify the techniques of mastering the art of teamwork
- Adopt best practices of organizations
Course Content For This Learning To Lead Training Course in Timor-Leste
Below is the list of course content of our Learning To Lead training course in Timor-Leste
- What is the process of learning to lead?
- What are the advantages of the technique?
- What are the impacts of leadership on the personality of the individual?
- How learning to lead can impact the career development of an individual?
- Case study and group discussion among participants
Learning To Lead Course in Timor-Leste Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Learning To Lead course in Timor-Leste
Learning To Lead Course in Timor-Leste Learner’s Guide
Learning To Lead Course in Timor-Leste Handouts
Learning To Lead Course in Timor-Leste PPT Slides Used During Course
Learning To Lead Course in Timor-Leste Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Course Fees for Learning To Lead Course in Timor-Leste
There are 3 pricing options available for this Learning To Lead training course in Timor-Leste. Course participants not in Timor-Leste may choose to sign up for our online Learning To Lead training course in Timor-Leste.
- USD 259.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 419.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 569.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Learning To Lead Training Course in Timor-Leste Schedule
Contact us for the latest Learning To Lead course in Timor-Leste schedules:
Download Learning To Lead Course in Timor-Leste Brochure
Request for this Learning To Lead course in Timor-Leste brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Email: [email protected]
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.