This Scrum Meetings Training Course in Timor-Leste
is also available in Dili, Maliana, Suai, Likisa, Aileu, Lospalos, Maubara, Baukau, Venilale, Ainaro.
About This Scrum Meetings Training Course in Timor-Leste
Scrum Meetings Course in Timor-Leste
Even with its short time duration, scrum meetings serve a lot of purpose in setting the tone of a day’s work. Usually about 15 minutes long, this short, interactive meeting is also called a stand-up meeting because it is done with the members standing. With scrum meetings, everyone becomes hyped on what to do for the day.
Who Should Attend This Scrum Meetings Course in Timor-Leste Workshop
This Scrum Meetings Course in Timor-Leste workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Scrum Meetings.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Scrum Meetings Training Program in Timor-Leste
The ideal group size for this Scrum Meetings course in Timor-Leste is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Scrum Meetings Skills Course in Timor-Leste
The duration of this Scrum Meetings Course in Timor-Leste workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute Timor-Leste will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Scrum Meetings Course in Timor-Leste Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Scrum Meetings course in Timor-Leste
- Help development teams respond rapidly to the changes in product requirements that often happen during the course of a project
- Increases collaboration between team members, raises their awareness of issues, and helps the team respond rapidly to change
- Help the team communicate and produce a better product
- Consistent communication is key to making these meetings as effective as possible in getting the program running
- Ensures that your team is working as a team, and that issues are addressed
- Improve team productivity, accelerate the development cycle, advance product quality, and achieve higher customer satisfaction
- Team members talk about what they accomplished the previous day, what they plan to do that day, and what obstacles they face
- The focus is on collaboration and the team members making commitments to one another
- Help teams zero in on processes that deliver the most value to the business
- Clarify work flow, collaborate better, and make progress and problems visible
- Help the team to be focused on the goal and also helps in self –organization and collaboration
- Provides the framework for continual feedback and exposure to make sure that quality is as high as possible
Scrum Meetings Course in Timor-Leste Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Scrum Meetings course in Timor-Leste
- Learn how to have effective scrum meetings and keep your team members coordinated and energized
- Improve team communication, raise motivation levels, and increase efficiency
- Plan what you need to accomplish during that day to make progress toward your goal as a team
- Help people work more effectively towards a common goal using scrum meetings
- Gather to provide project status updates about what has been done, what needs to be done, and where there are issues
- Understand the proper use of the daily Scrum and have support from leadership
- Have rules about what can and cannot be talked about, make sure that your team members communicate with one another, and that technical devices aren’t welcome
- Remember that scrum meetings are used during a defined period of intense, focused work and are different from other kinds of daily staff, planning, or status meetings
- Establish an effective daily scrum by staying true to the core principles
- Help the team to realize what each person has done yesterday and what has been planned to accomplish today
- Assist to improve the individual’s commitment within the team and create a self-organized team with positive team ambiance
- Trust in empiricism, find out more about the scrum framework by using it, and continually inspect and adapt your implementation of scrum
Course Content For This Scrum Meetings Training Course in Timor-Leste
Below is the list of course content of our Scrum Meetings training course in Timor-Leste
- The first step towards an effective Scrum meeting is making sure that the meeting stays on target
- One important thing to note is that for the daily Scrum meetings to be effective, problems can’t be solved during the meetings
- Schedule a problem-solving meeting with the individuals who these issue effect, this approach will allow for targeted issue resolution
- Team members should be prepared ahead of time and outline what you expect to hear from your team every day
- The shorter the scrum meetings are, the more likely people are to pay attention and find them necessary
- Stand up meetings shows a commitment to staying on task, and your meetings are more likely to be effective because of it
- Don’t wait for everyone, start the meeting when you said it would begin, and allow people to trickle in
- Make sure the meetings are daily for consistent communication between team members about what is and isn’t being accomplished
- Have rules about who speaks and when to ensure that everyone is heard and that there is no miscommunication
- Keeping remote workers involved is good for team morale, as well as for project advancement
- The project will then take on more of a communal feel, communication will increase, and the meetings will be more effective if all the attention is not on you
- Meetings should be tech free zones because we know just how easily it is to get distracted by these devices
Scrum Meetings Course in Timor-Leste Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Scrum Meetings course in Timor-Leste
Scrum Meetings Course in Timor-Leste Learner’s Guide
Scrum Meetings Course in Timor-Leste Handouts
Scrum Meetings Course in Timor-Leste PPT Slides Used During Course
Scrum Meetings Course in Timor-Leste Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Course Fees For Scrum Meetings Training Course In Timor-Leste
There are 3 pricing options available for this Scrum Meetings training course in Timor-Leste. Course participants not in Timor-Leste may choose to sign up for our online Scrum Meetings training course in Timor-Leste.
- USD 259.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 419.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 569.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Scrum Meetings Training Course in Timor-Leste Schedule
Contact us for the latest Scrum Meetings course in Timor-Leste schedules:
Download Scrum Meetings Course in Timor-Leste Brochure
Request for this Scrum Meetings course in Timor-Leste brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Email: [email protected]
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.