This Selling Through Stories Training Course in Timor-Leste
is also available in Dili, Maliana, Suai, Likisa, Aileu, Lospalos, Maubara, Baukau, Venilale, Ainaro.
About This Selling Through Stories Training Course in Timor-Leste
Selling Through Stories Course in Timor-Leste
Everybody loves a good story, something that grips us from the beginning, touches our heart and takes us to a suspenseful or satisfying ending. In sales, a story told adds another layer of value to a product and encourages the client to make that purchase with a meaningful experience. Now, that story told will live in the minds of anyone that client shares it to and could possibly turn them into prospects and new clients for the seller.
Who Should Attend This Selling Through Stories Course in Timor-Leste Workshop
This Selling Through Stories Course in Timor-Leste workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Selling Through Stories.
All Staff Within An Organisation
Group Size For This Selling Through Stories Training Program Course in Timor-Leste
The ideal group size for this Selling Through Stories Course in Timor-Leste is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
Course Duration For This Selling Through Stories Skills Course in Timor-Leste
The duration of this Selling Through Stories Course in Timor-Leste workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute Timor-Leste will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Selling Through Stories Course in Timor-Leste Benefits
Below is the list of course benefits of our Selling Through Stories Course in Timor-Leste
• Promotes the effectiveness of appealing to the emotional side of a customer to make a more meaningful sale
• Provides the participants with a guide on how to make an unforgettable story and how to deliver it with impact
• Helps the participant create a story that is still relevant to the product or service offered
• Helps the participant to make sales that not simply gain money but also a connection and trust with the customer
• Teaches the participant with creative ways to engage a customer and attract interest
• Motivates the participant to apply rhetorical or oratorical techniques that can improve the quality of storytelling
Selling Through Stories Course in Timor-Leste Objectives
Below is the list of course objectives of our Selling Through Stories Course in Timor-Leste
• Understand the importance and effectiveness of appealing to the emotional side of the customer
• Explain why selling through stories is a successful way of selling
• Describe what makes a good story that can be used in selling
• Create a story that will appeal to the emotions of the customer
• Identify the right audience for a story as well as the right time
• Learn the most effective way to start a story that will gain immediate attention
• Identify what should and should not be done while telling a story
• Learn the most effective way to end a story while remaining relevant to the product
• Determine any possible problems that could be encountered when using a story for selling
• Identify the benefits that come from using stories when selling
• Learn real-life applications of storytelling when selling
• Tell a story in class based on personal experience and relate it to a product or service
Course Content For This Selling Through Stories Training Course in Timor-Leste
Below is the list of course content of our Selling Through Stories training programme course in Timor-Leste
• Introduction: Tapping on the emotional side of every customer
• Why is selling through stories an effective way of selling?
• What makes a good story when selling?
• Finding a story: Authoring techniques that will make a bestseller story along with your product
• The customer and the story: Telling your story to the right customer and at the right time
• How to start your story: Begin with a hook that will reel your audience immediately
• Storytelling dos and don’ts: A guide on how to deliver an impactful story
• How to end your story: Concluding your story with a connection to your product or service
• What are the problems you could encounter when selling your products through stories?
• What are the benefits of using stories when selling?
• Real-life examples of using storytelling when selling
• Activity: Think of a personal experience and turn it into a story. Then, relate it with a product or service of your choice and sell your story to the class.
Selling Through Stories Course in Timor-Leste Value Added Materials
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Selling Through Stories course in Timor-Leste
Selling Through Course in Timor-Leste Stories Learner’s Guide
Selling Through Stories Course in Timor-Leste Handouts
Selling Through Stories Course in Timor-Leste PPT Slides Used During Course
Selling Through Stories Course in Timor-Leste Certification
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
Course Fees for Selling Through Stories Course in Timor-Leste
There are 3 pricing options available for this Selling Through Stories training course Course in Timor-Leste. Course participants not in Timor-Leste may choose to sign up for our online Selling Through Stories training course Course in Timor-Leste.
- USD 259.97 For a Half Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 419.97 For a 1 Day Course Per Participant.
- USD 569.97 For a 2 Day Course Per Participant.
Discounts available for more than 2 participants.
Upcoming Selling Through Stories Training Course in Timor-Leste Schedule
Contact us for the latest Selling Through Stories course in Timor-Leste schedules:
Download Selling Through Stories Course in Timor-Leste Brochure
Request for this Selling Through Stories course in Timor-Leste brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
- We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
- Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Fill up the form and we will get back to you in less than 1 working day.
Alternatively, give us a call to have one of our training consultants contact you. Our corporate training courses can be contextualized to meet your organization’s training needs. Leverage on our large pool of professional trainers and consultants for your organization’s training needs.
Email: [email protected]
We Guarantee 100% Privacy. We Respect Your Privacy. Your Information Will Never Be Shared.